Stocks

Another crash like day in the market...over 400...still wonder why all this is tied up to the European market...I'm pretty much at a loss for it all...can somebody clue me in?

A number of you are telling me it's near impossible to comment on this blog...here's the key, you must get yourself a google account...and voila it will pop easily...Snooki is complaining that he is the only one commenting...deal is that we are similar in our beliefs...I'll try to be more controversial...

As I said yesterday, you must download the best of Ruby and the Romantics...yup, it's that good...

The Padres...probably the most talented of their starting pitchers, Matt Latos...lost again...he's been the benefactor of horrendous offense...in his 11 losses, the Pads have scored 10 runs...TOTAL...there is an article in the Trib today about the SD Brass talking that it's the paying customers that are so faithful...and the reason for the tube's decline...well, he just doesn't care that much...hey, you know where I stand...they are miserably put together and it will only GET WORSE...

As your new favorite governor responds to the President's comment about the border problems..."What's he talking about?  No problem here, it must be the Canadian border..."
As he jogs with a gun is his holster...I can't make this up...

Del Mar...so I pick the Pick 5...but think that the cash down is too much...$72....so I kick out 1 horse each in the 1st 2 races...OK, you know what's going to happen now...each of them win, as does the next 3 races...$5200 bucks...pretty much ga ga...

And that's the way it is, 8-18-11...

Comments

Popular Posts