One Grand

A little late tonight...but for my 1,000th blog, I'm going to talk about the futility of the political system we have right now...did you see the republicans debate last night?  Are we in the 50's all over again?  Remember kids, I WAS one of them...but am so disgusted with their policies and false beliefs that I had to switch...now, I am not a fan of any politician...any of them...I don't trust 'em and don't respect 'em...but, it's our system, so we have to go with it...so on we go...whether it's the abortion issue, the freedom of marriage agenda, the christian only referendum, the secret society in the Tea Garbage...it's all bad...how can you possibly believe in this stuff?

One of my newer friends blasted the news of CNN...with all the sensational tabloid stuff that fills the air wave...you know the LiLo affect...the Kardashian propaganda...the deplorable mess that some call news...I totally agree...now this is what it's all about>>>  that's me with my mom...

The Padres...I have ranted so much about the play station GM that has traded away our strengths and got "maybe" players that fit in to the minor leagues...and in the next 2-5 years maybe...maybe in the bigs...we have lost 3 of our set up guys and it is now in shambles...and blow another 8th inning and lose again...boo...

Now, I'm not this negative 'cuz I played terribly at golf today...I shoot an 82 on Wednesday and a 95 today...has nothing to do with it...well maybe...and I'm in a tourney tomorrow...I hope I have the Stricker feel, rather than the Woods...

Finally, thank you all for sticking with me for this 3 year span of time...it's been fun for me...and, hopefully, for you...please drop me a note or something...to let me know what else you'd like to hear me banter about...

Until then, peace to all...

Comments

Popular Posts