Just another day

Well, my oh my...the golf world gets it's Tiger back...kind of totally changed up...new look, new swing, new achilles, new manager, new caddie...new results?  The Golf Channel did a panel thinger on him...and they boyz pretty much agreed he'd finish in the top 10 at Firestone this weekend...really?  My take, unless he has garnered 20 more yards of length and accuracy, he's only going to make the cut and be one of them other fellars...HOWEVER...we'd all like to see him get back to his dominant ways on the course...just think he has been caught by a bunch of others...

You Duck fans...if there is a more innovative coach out there more than Chip Kelly, I'd like to see him...this is what makes the Oregon team so fun to watch...and they begin at LSU...speed against speed...absolutely a can't miss game...BUT...I figure the home team is going to be favored by 6...

Del Mar...tomorrow...I can hardly wait...here's my insight...I am a big jockey fan...and Berjarano is the hot jock right now..I do the Pick 3, 4 and 6...so I just pick winners...the other exotics are just not paying that much, for what I invest, so I leave 'em alone...will also play win tix...odd, that Rosario hasn't won much, but has come in 2nd huge amounts...not good for what I bet...

Stop the presses!  The Pads turned the table and shut out their opponent...and SD has the corner on being shut out...16 or 17 times, I just can't remember...22,000 fans at the games for an average...really surprises me...we've only gone to 3 thus far...whereas last season it was every other game...

Yesterday's tourney at Sycuan...a 4 person event...one best ball for the 1st six holes, 2 best ball for the 2nd six, and 3 best ball for the last six...interesting format...I had a good day with an 83...our scorer had me for an 85...odd sequence as you would pick up after the best score(s) were achieved, if close...which I did twice to speed up play...and I was looking at bogey and a double from short range...and he gave me triples instead...ha ha, it helps my handicap the way he did it...he was trying to get his score closer to mine, I think...kids these days...

Do you watch any of the CBS's Big Brother?  One of the key players is this fellar named Brandon...who says he is going for his doctorate at UCLA...man, I just can't imagine that being true...really?

Dinner at Bennihana's tonight with Putts...should be fun!


Comments

Popular Posts