Eerily Similar

So the Pirates of Pittsburgh trade for some veterans for the close of the season, now that the youngins have got them where they are...sounds very similar to what the play station GM Hoyer, did to the Padres last year...how'd that work out mister?  I'll tell you, major folder...so the Pirates pick up Derrick Lee (good) and Ryan Ludwick (bad)...just watch the standings kids...

On a real feel good note...the DBacks are making a run at the Giants...now only one game back...there are a lot of doubters out there...yet, Zona beat SF last night and look for number dos tonight....hey, they hit a lot of dingers...VERY interesting...

The debt ceiling vote is going on as I write...just wonder what would possess a politician to vote nay...unless, well, you know the answer...

I was listening to one of our US Senators talk about taking $ from the lobbyists...unless we are independently wealthy, we need the cash to stay in office...there you go...

Have to admit I'm ready for some football....remember what I said the other day, the NBA is probably a no go...don't feel sorry for the players on this one...yup, have been swimming a bunch...our pool is soooo long it's hard to go up and back...I guess that's embarrassing...I needs a haircut...the cost should be per hair follicle...the Bachelorette, thank goodness that's over...not a fan of her and what she did to poor Ben...shame on her...she needs to be bald...said that right, didn't I?  I want to go work out, but will wait to go for a bike ride on the bay instead...tomorrow in a golf tourney, but don't know the format...not a fan of the unknown...OK, time to hit the shower...









Comments

Popular Posts