Del Mar

Geez, I was alive with three horses in the pick 5....3 is good...real good...BUT...not to be...my horses came in 2nd and 3rd...would have been something to hit it twice in the past week...make it worse, I hit the 6th...dang it...still, took money away and it was way fun...Del Mar...

Let me be perfectly clear...Michelle Bachman is a very poor candidate for the presidency...she refuses to honor what she has said in the past...hey, own it...or say, I was wrong...but don't evade it...I want another viable candidate to choose from... and, she is just a terrible option...get to work, Repubs and get a decent choice...or you and your secret society will still be just that...

What's the stock market doing today?  Europe was up, thus we are?

The Pads are back home...surviving the Reds and now, take on the Mets...so when does Rizzo make his reappearance?

It's been unseasonably mild here...huge contrast to that of New York...and, my oh my...why all the celebrity marriages this weekend?  Like weird...

Have you watched the Bachelor Pad?  Wooah, this is first rate garbage...or, Big Brother?  Seriously, dang good fun...

The PGA...what?  Keegan Somebody...as the other guy did his Shepard impersonation and fell apart in the stretch...if there is water or sand, I'm in it...I have to start aiming there...I'd never be in them...

Morose Monday...what does that mean?


Comments

Popular Posts