Bill Paying

Is there a less fun time than having to pay your bills...and the advantage of doing it online is the one saving's grace, I suppose...yet, it is always a stressful time...you know, the Tea Party folk just don't seem to have the same problems that us common peops, have...now, if you are one of them, I say, shame on you...you rich bastards...oops, I didn't really say that, did I?

For all the hullabaloo about the possible trades of all them fellars in MLB, it was kind of a whimper, don't you think?  The Padres only moved two...and there was a pix in the Trib of Mike Adams with a tear in his eye as he got the news that he was one of 'em...he went to work thinking he was the new closer, and in fact, the door was closed on him...BUT...he is going to a contender and it will be fun...and Ludwick, he went for a little...and he was a major bust here...OK, you've read enough of my banter about that situation long enough...

The debt ceiling...I'm just not happy with the way the rich people look at the debt crisis in this country...it's a game about you poor people give a little and we will, too...unfortunately, they have a much larger wiggle room...and how about the big companies (like Nike) moving their plants back into the USA...and instead of making $22 billion annually, making $19 billion...I'm just saying...

It's a rest and relaxation period now, since I've paid my bills...
money, money, money...

Comments

Popular Posts