600 Dingers

Can you imagine swatting 600 home runs in the bigs?  You have to last like 20 years or so...yup, it happened...a guy who lived through the steroid age and was not one of them...I'm talking Jim Thome...who last night got two more and hit the unbelievable level...600...he's now with the Twins...been with the Indians, White Sox, Phillies, Dodgers, and now, with Minnie...fantastic!

Staying with beisbol...the Pads are without the strength that they started with at the beginning of the year...the play station GM, got rid of the top 3 set up guys and duh, got beat again in the end...boo...

OMG, the Bachelor Pad...the producers resorted to the ugliest of all games...throw colored eggs at the least attractive people...what?  There's got to be a loon loose in the idea guys on that show...and Vienna and her boy toy...is this real?  OMG ... started with an OMG and finished with an OMG...very good writing...

I hate to harp on this...but the Bachman thing can't be real, can it?  Prez O has a direct path to reelection if it's true...

Sure, I'm obsessed...but the ponies are in my future...probably tomorrow...I've got the Pick 5 on my mind...

We got a rose bush for the patio...so you Orygunians think you have the market...no way, it's a purple rose...

Finally, beautiful weather and I'm thinking a bike ride...must loosen up my achilles...

Comments

Popular Posts