R & R

Trying to get back to the real world...but not so fast, my friends...met up with Rob Hill and his wife for dinner and fun...lots of memories, and talk, talk, talk, even though I was still feeling the effects of the flights...

The spaz Pads...there is no excuse for the abomination of offense that this team exudes...held scoreless, again, and again...maybe, just maybe, the GM needs to come out and say, it just may be part his fault...you can't make chicken soup out of chicken ____...they finally scored their first run in 38 straight innings...oh my...

This is the season of the reunions...and the beauty of Facebook, allows us to look at some of the results, thereof...so interesting to see what people turn out like...

It's been 10 days since I have been on the links...and, my last time, was the best I had in the last year or so...do I dare say, it will be a bummer next?  It's always an adventure for this guy...

Strawberry shortcake night...




Comments

Popular Posts