Friends

Hey, I'm back from the quicky trip to the Great Northwest...played 3 rounds of golf and the weather was awesome...some would say it always is there...yup, did play in the Masterz...had fun, yet didn't place in the top 5...those who still run it do a great job...I would love to get one going down here at Sycuan...probably will start bringing the idea up...

My title, Friends...had the great fortune to stay with my old coaching buddy, Scott Cross and his wife Kim...boarded me, fed me, did the limo service from and to the airport, lent me their car to cruise the area, set up two golf games with Ward and Gahr...unbelievable and I am so thankful to them...

Very sad note...my good friend Rick Ziebell...got horrible news this weekend...his brother Loren, had a massive stroke and is in extreme danger...he was my PA announcer back when I was the coach at Sprague High...our prayers go out to him...

On a much diff note...the other type of sad...the Padres...lost 3 of 4 to the Phillies on the east coast...and the pride of the NW, the Mariners have lost 15 straight...playing next for them is the Yankees...oops, just saw, make it 16 straight...

I have to start zoning in on the Del Mar races...I'm not sure when, but it will be soon...looks like Berjarano is hot right now...

Comments

Popular Posts