Feldman

It was a Feldman day, yesterday...the Padres shut out the Marlins, not, the other way around...Bill Maher actually did some complaining on the Prez O...the NFL lockout appears to be evaporating...there was zero wind on the beach, as we basked in the awesome sun...she read her Kindle and I listened to my Ipod....the stock market did a huge one day jump...UP...

Comic-con...there is this phenomena that erupts here this weekend at the convention center...it is all about the comic book world...in print, screen, and live...and there are so many of the followers dress up like their favorite characters...I'm serious when I say there are a million of them at the GQ...and dang it all, I'm going to miss it...

Also starting, but today...is the Del Mar Racing Season...I have gone to opening day and it is a zoo...everyone dresses to the hilt, gals in dresses and hats, guys in sport coats and top hats...and huge lines everywhere...it is the place to be...I will wait 'til next week as we are going, it looks like Wednesday or Thursday...beautiful venue...

Rupert Murdoch...England's newspaper mogul...who has to answer why his investigators, or reporters, bugged illegally...has a lot to respond to...and his private life is no longer such...he himself is a Feldman...

Of course, the government is waiting for another war to jump start our economy...it sure won't be the business people who farm out all their work to China to get their products made...if this problem needs an answer all you have to do is follow the money...the lobbyists...it would be startling all the veins that the politicians have linking them to well...the lobbyists...

And with that, my friends, I wish you a great Wednesday...I'm off to Sycuan...


Comments

Popular Posts