Charge

I didn't give him a lick of a chance...and he has been wallowing about for a year...and suddenly, he has found his game...and in a monstrous way...in the final round of the British Open...Lefty, Phil, FIGJAM...yup, that guy...well...he still has a battle with the awesome tourney fav, Darren Clarke...really good fun...Mickelson...like 9 holes to go as I write this...

Regardless of how you feel, Casey Anthony, is finally free from an on again off again, 3 year jail stay...where she goes is out there...many say she needs to flee Florida...

Wow...the Pads win 11-3 over the Giants...just like the line said it would happen...and get this, they are favored again today...I don't get it...

Horse racing returns to Del Mar this week...yea!  I usually get to the track about once a week...opening day is kind of a zoo...so I try to miss it...hot rumor is that Oak Tree may run their season this year here, too...

Could you see JLo getting a divorce?  I suppose that it's always an option in the entertainment world...

Looks like Clarke is now in cruise control...seems like a mighty good bloke...

Comments

Popular Posts