The British Open

What miserable playing conditions...in the British Open...way over yonder...and you must survive to do well...reminds me of somewhere, but, I just can't put my finger on it...Rickey Fowler came out of nowhere and is in at 2 under...played with Rory and is poised to garner his first major...BUT...there is a long way to go, through muck and all...

It must feel like Thanksgiving to the Giants...feasting on the inept Padres the way they are...42,000 at the game last night, and more of the crowd were SF fans than SD one's...our starting 3B, Headley, injured himself running prior to the game and is out for a while...more reason to bring up a youngin', right?  Well, that is 7 straight losses and the Trib is being nice to this embarrassing group...what's really weird, is that the Pads are FAVORED on the betting line for today's game...what?

Enjoy the sun, kids...

Comments

dws said…
I ran into steve Bulen today and gave him your blog site. I encouraged him to comment so that i would not be the only one. Your welcome!
Crazy Horse said…
Thanks Poncho! So many peops don't have a google acct...so they don't leave anything here...do email me however!

Popular Posts