Stock Market

What is driving the latest instability in the stock market?  Tremendous fodder for the  republicans, that's for sure...couple of weeks ago it was the middle east, now it's the?  Help me Rhonda, I just don't get it...

Speaking of the elephants...Mitt Romney thinks he can get the nod...I really doubt it...he drives his campaign with his own money, and is too far from the right of the Tea Party...I hate to tell you this, but, your gurl Sarah, is the front runner...heaven help us all...I want a viable candidate...this country always needs choices...so far, naw...

The Pads are within a week from getting their prime time youngin'...Rizzo will come up and make an impact...what happens to Hawpe?  I hope they release him...bite the money blunder and leave the other rookies in the outfield...not so keen on the ability of the GM to the right thing...hey, got a win last night, 3-1...take any of 'em...

The NBA playoffs so long and strung out...get on with it...
84* in Salem?  Nice, it is deserved...
Thought I saw the Kardashians walking on MLK...>>>>>>>
I keep posting my 89's...when does the hdcp go up?
Worked out 11 straight days...yeh!
Geez, all our shows ended at the same time...
So hooked on the boob tube...
The next concert is the Beach Boys...at the end of the month...
Remember the sun screen kids...

Comments

Popular Posts