A Royal Treat

Hard to get a better match up than the Kansas City Royals...the Pads need wins in the worst way...if SD is to climb out of the cellar, they need to sweep KC...the catching corps is better now that Hundley has a bum arm...sorry, but it's the truth...the pitching was tough and the 2B had a rare, great defensive game...I'm talking ODog Hudson...OK, game number 2...go get 'em Pads...

The Bachelorette...easily the worst mess ever...she has developed into a very needy and unlikable character...I don't know why any of the boyz stick around...

I have talked a bit about the downfall of the once mighty LA Dodgers...as they have filed for bankruptcy...a divorce by the owners, a colossal monetary blunder with Manny, and the league intervening...it is a sorry event for MLB...and where does this lead?

Chicago's Blagojevitch...oh my...now, this is a real mess...

As we prepare for our annual trip to Cocoa Beach, I gots to think about how few clothes we need...2 or 3 swim suits, couple of flip flops, 5 tees, 5 board shorts, a nice shirt, and loads of tanning oil...we hit the waves, the pool, the Everglades, shoot...we generally veg out...

You follow Wimbledon?  Not me...or the World Cup?  Not me...
Time to go work out....

Comments

Popular Posts