Charming

Let me show you a charming, little 3 bedroom bungalow, just outside the city...oops, that's not me...must have been a dream, or nightmare...I don't know how anyone can make a living doing that...and Snooki, remind me not to invite you to my next republican caucus...does anybody have a clue to what is going on with the stock market?  The "experts" say one thing, turn right around and contradict themselves the next day, and leave us all baffled...I'm glad we bought our condo outright...did the Padres need a day off or what...as poor as they have been playing, they still are but a win streak of being in the hunt...the west is real average and is there for the taking...just can't imagine that SD has the horses...do you ever watch the Bravo Channel?  The Housewives of whatever...and why do they want people to see how absurd a life and character they possess?  Tried to get Dana Carvey tix for tonight, and it was sold out...dang, he be a very funny fellow...I did watch a ton of the US Open golf yesterday...it's just a matter of time before Rory gets his 1st major and takes over numero uno...Tiger who?  Speaking of golf, I'm going to throw in a new approach to my short irons...it's a work in progress today...so no posting of a score...I can't believe I'm an 11.2 index...most of my rounds have been in the high 80's or low 90's...it's father's day weekend...you know these dates are probably set up for monetary gains for businesses, but it is cool to honor people during the year...I do miss mine, as he was a strong character...taught me how to say things by not saying anything at all...does that make sense?  You could say, the look of love...which he never said...so, I always told my son that I did...for those of you who know me well, I am getting another pair of spectacles...still searching for that perfect look...and as some say, a goal unreachable...dang you all...is it just me, or have the singers not put out any new stuff for a long, very long, time...on my ipod is all oldies and that's what it is...and oh by the way, I have worked out everyday for 3 weeks...and now have Marsh doing the same...not that she hasn't given up on her chard...she was sick for quite a while and now able to get with the program...wow, I can't believe I'm talking about this, but I have grave concerns about the Trailblazers...too old, and too may spots to fill...trade Oden for some pix?  OK, I'm over it...if you stayed with me this entire rambling ditty, you are a true follower...and, I applaud you!

Comments

Popular Posts