Silly Quote

I am not kidding when I say that the abolishment of the unprotected, brutal, taking out of the catcher in baseball, must be done.  The trib writer, today said it should stay...as I said  yesterday, you put your fat ass down there and take the hit...shame on you...

Every major league team wins 60 games...the good ones will win about 100...guess where the Pads are headed...however, SD did get a win at Washington...2-1, of course, with a couple of the new add ons from Triple A getting the offensive power done...

The upcoming finals are set to start on Tuesday in the NBA...pulling for the Mavs...and that is hard to do...but...the Heat are the prohibitive fav in my mind...so, like a bunch of us, will pull for the underdog...

I've gotten bit by the puzzle bug from the newspaper...the one that has the numbers in it...very taxing and yet, believe it, fun...

Been looking for a compact video camera....down to a Kodak or a Toshiba...it's like the computers...they get better and faster....as soon as you buy one, there is a better one released...

I keep beating a dead horse here...but without Tiger and Lefty in the field...NOBODY watches the PGA...right?

Memorial Weekend...with the time of this country, is there a more deserved time for those who have given their lives for it?

And with that, I say...peace...

Comments

Popular Posts