Monday Monday

It's been awhile, but I'm back home...and a lot of stuff has happened...where do I start?  First, I must thank the Crosses for putting up with us for a week in Salem...and Cris and Leila for doing the bookend beds for us in Sac....now...
Padres...looked like a real team with the series win in Colorado...and the entire team taking turns banging the ball...now, that's so cool...keep it up and do the same in Arizona...wishing and hoping, to quote Dusty...
Idol...woah...James be gone?  go figure, as I had him as the fav...now, it's up to the southern singers to lose...how the heck is Haley staying around?  Who the heck votes for her?  I digress...the rumor is that a couple of the players have already secured recording contracts...I believe it and I think I know who...
Survivor...the best game played ever...EVER...by Boston Rob....easily outwitted the tribe...and won the million $...
I gotta go...golfing at Sycuan...

Comments

Popular Posts