Horsing Around

I never, ever, bet on a horse that is over heating, aka washed out...and if I followed that pattern I would have never bet on Shackleford, the eventual winner of the Preakness...the 2nd leg of the Triple Crown...sure, it's easy to figure after the fact...but, throw in 14 hosses, that all have chances...tough bet, my friends...and, at Hollywood Park yesterday, the pick 6 was hit for, get this, $733 grand...

Oh my, the hapless Padres...shut out at home, again...6 times this season already...some sort of all time one...and the Mgr. Black says he can't put a finger on why it is happening...OMG...they are turrible...turn away, they are hideous...I told you yesterday about the consistency of the sublime and ridiculous SD squad...K'd 13 times, 2 errors, and zero runs scored...can't put my finger on it...!

Hey, the Mavs are for real...as they rocked the Thunder (Supersonics) at Oklahoma City...jumping out to a huge lead and held on...very similar to the race by Shackleford...

The runners are lining up for the Repub side of the Prez race...however, I'm not sure if I have ever heard of most of 'em...

Bike riding day, kids...

Comments

Popular Posts