Dancing

Did you catch last night's version of DTWS?  Finally, the judges get with it and select the Disney gal and the path should be set for the finals of this thing...it is hard to watch Kirstie in action...not because of her weight but her personality is not to my liking...probably macho camacho is a goner...
Break up the Padres!  3 in a row!  I'm talking wins...and shut my mouth, some of the culprits are the guys I have been harping on...Ludwick, in particular...well, just keep producing...

NBA...Thunder (Supersonics) and the Mavs...who you got?  The Bulls and the Heat...???  Chi-Town easy in game 1...well...I don't really care...
If the weather was 94 degrees then I beat the weather...my short game is pretty much awful...but... the weather was a beaut...not today, it is showering...
We have absolutely zero food in our house...so, it is a jaunt to Ralph's to get stocked up...
Cheers kids...

Comments

Popular Posts