Sovereign Power

Due to my ranking in the tribe, you know as an elder...my followers have deemed me the sovereign of my kingdom...and with such a cherished position, I will carefully appoint others their due names...count, countess, duke, earl, baron, marquess, viscount, queen, princess, lady...hey, you get my drift...

I do not take my leadership lightly and will carefully anoint those who are deserving...and...from this time on, I will only be known as Crazy Horse, sovereign ruler....and my first appointee, I decree David Snook (aka Snooki),........... Count David....let's all applaud his new title and celebrate! 

As time goes on, in this blog, I will choose others to be recognized....this path has just begun...and you, too, will have your day....

Late breaking...my 2nd annoinment is the marvelous werman out of Keizer, the quaint little villa just north of the huge capital city of Orygun, Salem...I decree Debi Morris......Lady BoBo...rejoice!!!

Comments

dws said…
Does a count count more than a Duke? Like Donald I am so proud of myself for achieving this status.You can count on this Count to be there when it counts. Now I'm counting on you to provide me with lands that I can manage and collect rents on.

Popular Posts