Royal Crazy

There's just 9 days until the...naw, I can't go on with this...I just can't believe you people buy into this garbage of the "Royal Wedding"...this monarch crap...are you crazy man?  With all the unrest in the world the Brits convince the rest of you to follow this deluge of silliness... I understand your desire to watch the pomp and circumstance...but the importance of the wedding?  Naw, no not me...

On to the more serious things...the Padres salvaged another game as I have duly noted late last night...they are playing like I thought...however, the pitching is better...the hitting is woeful...I say to the GM...bring up Rizzo, plug him at 1B and live with it...and OMG, Ludwick woke up!

And I am officially a member out at Sycuan...and am really happy that I have that over with...it is a great complex with 3 18 hole courses...look it up online and you'll see what I am a part of...

And finally, Idol...any one of these seven could be bumped...for the 1st time in a while, I thought Lauren was just average...she needs to hit a big Carrie song...James was very, very good...Scotty is a master showman....who goes?  It could be any one of them...and it will probably be one of the better ones...dang it...

Comments

dws said…
AGREE! Who cares about the wedding. I feel the same way about the NBA, Donald, and the debt ceiling. Idol is only mildly entertaing now but the black guy is next followed by the skinny girl. Don't have a fav but think the rocker kid will win. 68 degrees tomorrow, oh my!
Crazy Horse said…
Yes, on all counts...Idol, a little boring this week...Carole King next week, may be very good...I am thinking it's either James or Lauren as the winner...if she can belt out the Carrie type stuff, it's hers...but can she?
Trump/Palin is what you want.

Popular Posts