NBA Playoffs

Finally...the way too long NBA regular season is coming to a close...and the playoffs begin on Saturday...and due to the lineups changes and all...well...I'm pulling against teams rather than for them...like the Heat and Knicks...boo...
but...I am in it to win it with the Blazers...hate the Mavs and it's a perfect 1st round match up...and, as I have been saying for some time...the Lakers will not get the crown...LA should beat New Orleans, but the PG situation will make it very interesting...the Thunder (Supersonics) and Nugget series will be fun...
So who do I pick?  from the East I have...the Bulls...from the West I have...the Spurs...oops, that's chalk...but...that's what I got...

And you think I'm kidding about the anemic Pads?  They did pull out a win last eve to salvage one against the Reds...but catch these awesome numbers...
the new GM's pickups in the last year and a half...
Cantu...one of AG's replacements...hitting .160
Hawpe...the other AG one...hitting .138 with ONE rbi...
Hudson...took over for Xstein...batting.317...this be the good one...
Maybin...took over for Gwynn (.296 for LA)...at .243...even steven...
Bartlett...took over for Tejada (.244 for SF)...at .129...well...
and Ludwick...my oh my...at .114...this is the clean up hitter?

Off to Houston...maybe the heat will help...

Comments

Popular Posts