Get Real

Quit all the bickering by you, the House Majority Leader, and do YOUR JOB!  Figure out a way to keep the government running and stop your playing the republican ticket only...with all the corruption that festers in that area, maybe, just maybe...you can be a leader and not a deceiver to the rest of your "chosen ones"...sure, you are something special, you all are...so disgusted with this whole mess...

Idol...got to say it was pretty amazing...my favs were James and Scotty...the gurls, Pia and Lauren are solid...you know when it's the public voting things can get very fickle...so, it's a good bet, that one of the real good ones will go prior to one of the not so good...my bottom ones are Haley and the tenor...

Survivor...another good one...Boston Rob's days of being a boss are numbered...

The Masters...only got to see the last 5 or so groups finish up...the young guns in the end are big time boomers...so Rory must have been magnifico...I was out tearing up Sycuan, literally...packed my bags today and feel it as I write...hey kids, I'm getting oldish...

So PDX gets in and then plays like crap, what's up with that?

Comments

Popular Posts