F Trumped

Did you happen to catch your boy, Donald Trump, unleashing the F bombs in his Vegas speech...what?  This is what you want as your Prez?
Speaking of bombs...I'm out there on the bombing of Ghadafi's house...and killing part of his family...something doesn't seem right there...
Got to admit, even though I'm not crazy about the whats...it was mighty beautiful this Royal Wedding...the Brits pay for it...and she is one fine looking wurman...
If you haven't caught the Bill Maher weekly show on HBO, it's a must see...tough on the Tea Party peops, but so am I...
Geez, the NFL is going to be in a lockout, no it's not, yes it is...wait, but they are still picking players to the teams...so confusing to me...not many Ducks going...hmmm....
And the Pads keep losing and setting records for all time for futility...I say trade Tucson and SD teams outright...oops, but keep the pitchers...
I have to talk about Idol again...I think it's James or Lauren...with the former a 63% fav...I really like this version...
Is there a better crooner than Johnny Mathis?
How can I shoot an 84, and two days later shoot soooo much more?
The Grizzlies have a lot of spunk...the Lakers are absolutely hated in the Pacific Northwest...and it's the only thing down here...except me...Boston and Miami...a real good one...
We are off to Bice for dinner...

Comments

dws said…
Wow did Obama rip Donald a new one last nite at the Coorrespondents dinner and so did the snl guy.
Bill Maher is a riot and I love the guests he has and the variety on the panel.
Watched the Duck spring game and they have holes to fill before LSU.Offensive line is not ready. Colt Leyerlie who left HS in Jan. is the real deal and will play right away. 70 today

Popular Posts