Thursday Ramblings

Idol...I wasn't blown away by the gals...in fact, most were very average...and it was what I suspected, as 4 of them wouldn't have gotten this far compared to recent years...it must be my preference to country music, but I liked the country gal, the belter (last singer) and Ms. Rodriguez...but have no clue what the public is going to do...the judges...a bit too nice...maybe that's ok...a little more constructive critiquing is necessary...maybe...still better than ripping their heads off after performing...

The BYU thing...it affected them quite a bit, as they got pelted at home by New Mexico, much like what the Cougs did to SDS, swept 'em...and...I just have a tough time believing what I'm hearing out of BYU...I think there is more to the story...stay tuned...hey, I'm talking that honor code breakage...something is fishy, I suspect...

The Padres...well...I am presently surprised by their offense this Cactus League season...yup, I know it's against the wannabees...but still...and the pitchers have done little thus far...so...let's just see...

Survivor...greatest single episode ever...EVER...Russell was voted out in a blind side...it was so great...I screamed with jubilation at the TV!  And his harem was ticked...the next couple of shows will be so entertaining...BUT...I don't get the redemption island thing...is it, if you win there you get to come back to the others?  Confusing...

NFL...it looks like it'll be a lockout...

Your republicans are trying hard to muster up a viable candidate...no mention of your girl, Sarah...

It may be a bike riding day...

Comments

Popular Posts