The Rich Get Richer

With the way the so called superstars leave the small market NBA teams to the large ones...it is ruining the league...guys like LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony have set a pattern that puts the Cavs, Nuggets, and the like in a desperate mode...the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer...it's the same in MLB with the Pirates, Padres, and the like developing their players until they get too expensive for the area...then move to the $ areas...there is a joke about cap limits for the rich, but it's a farce...
And, I find myself pulling against the new founded power house teams, like the Heat...who are getting thumped at a regular rate...maybe that's the master plan...

Hey, we haven't been involved in any way with what Libya does...except we buy their oil...and the mess there is on to legendary terms for a troubled dictator...

We watched the Housewives of OC last night...ok, give to me...but weren't they the originals?  Oh my, they are the worst...I see no redeeming values in any of those gals...don't they ever watch their own shows?  It is despicable...

We have rain here, again...and my tee time in El Cajon is in jeopardy this am...you don't even feel sorry for me, do you...

Comments

Dsnook said…
Most of Libya's oil goes to France and Europe. Why aren't they taking a lead in this. If a no fly zone is set up, then the EU should enforce it not us.
I really like the Harry's Law program on NBC at 10:00pm. Check it out tonite. Also like Hawaii 50 which is on the same time.
Crazy Horse said…
Is the US not the world's police? And the validity of the UN is? Sitcoms, not my thing...

Popular Posts