Opening Day Nears

Finally, it approaches...Opening Day...the Pads are at St. Looie...with all the changes the GM has made, it's put up time...last year I picked SD as the West champ...and had it until the fateful 10 game loss streak near the end and lost it in the last game...yuck...this year, I'm much more pessimistic...in fact, I figure to be fighting it out with the DBacks for...LAST...just the facts, mam...
The team that is destined to get my "fav pick?"  The Red Sox...2 huge pick ups in AG, and Crawford...already with a stud filled lineup...they are my pick of the season...
My dud of the year?  The Los Angeles Dodgers...it'll be fun to watch that team struggle...maybe.just maybe, we can overtake them...

NBA...how sweet it is...the Cavs got some revenge on the Heat...beating 'em decisively in Cleve...PDX looks to be anywhere from 6 to 8...regardless, a great job by Coach Nate to get 'em in the playoffs...

My 2nd time out at Torrey Pines North...the high rough eats me up...easily the toughest course I play all year...4 inch grass...you have no idea...

Idol tonight... and I'm off to Sycuan for more knocking the little white ball around...

Comments

Popular Posts