Hoopdom

The D-1 hoop tourneys are on...and it's the league frays we are watching...the Big East is big, so say the pundits...awful officiating in the final Rutgers/St. Johns seconds...I see the Ducks and Beavs won in the Pac 10...gosh, it is anybody's guess...tonight the Aztecs start in the Mountain...really it's up to you to watch what you want...now, if I were to get serious I'd pay a lot of intention to all of these...you know, the bracket thing...

Torrey Pines...my oh my, it just ate me up...the greens are ridiculous...the rough is so deep...but...I want to go back and do it again...it is def a most beautiful course...now get this, 'cuz I'm a city dweller, it cost me $24...all others pay $100 plus...the North is shorter than the South, but the greens are highly sloped, and they had the pins on the mounds....I'm sure they could have made it much easier...

Idol...well, I wasn't blown away by any of them...and especially, by the milk toast way the judges are commenting...sure they are not caustic, but maybe too much the other way...Pia can let it out, but she sounds too sticatto for me...is that a word?...once she smooths it out, she'll be the front runner...

Survivor...your boy, Russell, he's totally gone!  I really like this version...Boston Rob is in control and it is great TV...surprise that they have all gotten so skinny so quick...maybe that's what I should do...

The Heat go against the Lakers this eve...Miami on a losing streak and LA on a winning streak...so common sense says...but it's the NBA...and I say, don't ever, never bet on the NBA...

PGA...Lefty and Tiger in the same group at the Cadillac...something interesting about Lefty...Lee Trevino (the Merry Mex) made an observation about him...says he's really a righty and his power leg is wrong for him as a lefty...what?

In the Oregon hoops scene, does Jesuit win it most every year?  There isn't any recruiting going on there?

Gooooooo Aztecs...

Comments

Popular Posts