Hoop justice?

Whenever you get something as arbitrary as a who played who thing, to guide you in picking the seed number for the teams...well...it is a playoff, right?  It seems like that is what the state of Orygun is doing with their high school system...ranking according to something...a lot of jibberish here...I'm not a fan of the weighted style used...of course it's all about the money...for some reason it's a point in hoops and not in football...well, it is what it is...let's talk the MWC...two great seeds in SDS and BYU...only one other team gets in and ELEVEN out of the Big East...I call crap on that...

TV land...have you watched any of the Trump thing?  I absolutely despise the lady called Star...so full of herself and what a piece of dung she is...
Big Love has but the finale to go...and it's a doozy kids...

I went golfing today and it was hot, hot...and I was not, not...

Comments

Popular Posts