Happy St. Patrick's Day

Of course, it is a happy day...
Your bracket is set and now just sit back and see what gives in the Big Dance...contenders, pretenders, suspenders, and all the like...still baffled by UNC...

Way away from that...my take on Idol...there are 5 or 6 of these kids who are darn good...and how do the people see 'em...and they did better than last week, so says me...here goes...It's Pia's to lose...she has great looks, range, and is my top pick...the 2 country twangers...they both are winners and will sign on for cd's, I really believe this...whether they win this or not...Adam and Jacob are solid and fun to listen to...so, I guess I'm saying 5, oops, forgot the rocker, he figures in...so that is 6 ...go to Itunes and listen to them in studio and you'll see...

NBA...the Heat lose at home to the Thunder (Supersonics)...they are just not what the public thinks they are...Bosh is way over-rated...and King James is a plodder...sorry but true...DWade is the REAL DEAL...just looking at some stats that are amazing (sorry Bachelor, borrowed your word)...Bonner (SA) 50.9% and Allen (Bos) 46.6% from 3 point land...

Akron is so lucky that they aren't playing Notre Dame today...you know why...
We went looking for some art work yesterday in La Jolla...OMG, it's like buying a new car...I mean they want a lot of mullah for the works...

Comments

Popular Posts