Fuggitaboutit

Wow!  Just missed a bunch of the games yesterday and am already soooooo out of the pool...my top team is still alive and if they win it, well...I'm the only one who picked 'em and probably, the only one in the nation...the Big Ten is really surprising me...Ohio St, Illinois, Michigan, and Purdue all won...and I had 'em mostly losing...bam, I'm gone...and the Pac 10...surprise also, UCLA, Arizona, and Washington all won...bam, I'm gone...poo, poor, pitiful me...

Can not fathom the destruction of mother nature...the poor country of Japan...

We found a wonderful area that we knew little about, last night...University Heights...quaint and charming...eegads, did I say that?

You know I'm big on this...what the odds guys are saying about the Big Dance today...all the mismatches are gone...SDS by 5 1/2 over Temple, and a very, very, strange one...the Zags only by 1 over BYU...all the rest, goooood games...enjoy...

Comments

Popular Posts