Bracket Mania

So how's your bracket going?  Solid here, with the exception of the crazy Southwest Regional...Moorehead St?  OK, some early on observations...the Big East and Big Ten, I told you so, East Coast crap...wow, look at UCLA almost look like a team...Jimmer and BYU won against an awful, awful Woofy team...and Jimmer's defense is like "ole!"...worst I've seen for a hyped up player forever...SDS played well and have just scratched the surface...the Zags looked tough, kids...as did Florida...so early...and the beat goes on today...

Idol thoughts...or is that idle thoughts...the bottom 3 all being gals...interesting...I thought that the wrong one got booted but...the other 2 have the next weeks to fear...did you go on to Itunes and listen?  Pia is the chosen one...right now...it also is early...

Libya...no fly zone?  Ghadafi is a crazed ruler who will stop at nothing to prolong his leadership...or whatever you call it...and I mean nothing...

Japan...the latest?  Bury the reactors in concrete...does that work? 

The Royal Wedding...OMG!  Why on the good earth does this still matter?  They are not chosen, but born into it...with no...oh shoot, I need to back off here...

Have I told you about how much I lurve spring break?  I really need it as we go over to the desert...

Comments

Popular Posts