Turrible

Did you watch the Oscars?  Oh my, the worst hosting of the event, ever...at least since I've watched it...the silence was deafening...and when former host, Billy Crystal, came out to a standing ovation, it signified the way the people were thinking, what was missing...the winners?  Mostly The King's Speech...it's on my list...

Did you catch Charlie Sheen on ABC this am?  Oh my, this is a real situation that the world can watch...so sad..."that's how I roll"

Luke Donald wins the match play in Tucson...he played great every match and has worked his way up in the upper echelon of the sport...by the way, Bubba Watson amazes me that he could win anything...

Katy Perry's "Fireworks" is on everything...

Just why is Andre Miller taking the crucial shots for PDX?

Why Twitter?

Libya continues on and it is another waste of mankind...

I was the one that talked about the Lakers demise...I guess I was wrong...again...

The Padres scored 12 runs in their 1st Cactus League game!  Unfortunately, they gave up 13...still...a good offensive start...

I'm hitting the links...have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts