Snow?

Yup, it's snowing in New York...does it ever end?  My oh my...it's pretty to watch...in contrast, it's been cold and sunny here...well, keep it in perspective, mid 60's and very cold wind...and yup, I'm hitting the links in El Cajon...and will carry a jacket just in case...

Not a bad NBA All Star game...Kobe won the MVP as he led the West in an upset, I guess...King James is for real, huh...and I lurve the game of OC's (Seattle's) Durant...

Well, Freddy Couples just couldn't pull off the magic he needed to win in LA...and the Aussie and his youth prevailed...too bad, I was hoping for the oldish guy...

The Republicans are really trying to rally the troops to come up with a viable candidate...not yet...and it won't be your gurl Sarah...

I fear the worst for Libya...of course, I always have...

It's a sign of the times that the LPGA has to play their tour all over the world to survive...I just don't get it...I'd rather watch them than the old duffers play...

12 killed in Acapulco in an attack on taxi cabs...it doesn't stop there...something has to be done...Mexico can not govern themselves...

SDS has to move up in the polls...numbers 2, 3, and 4 all got whupped...

Happy President's Day...

ps...I stand corrected!  The top 4 teams got beat in the D-1 hoops...thus no excuse voters for not moving the Aztecs up...and they have the best R.P.I. of Duke and them...

Comments

Popular Posts