A Sign

Sooper Bowl Pick...so I have been looking for a sign to pick the winner...do I go with all the Cheese Heads out there and pick the Pack...or do I go with the towel waving hard core Steeler crazies...the line has stayed stable at 2 1/2 for 2 weeks favoring GB...the game is indoors, so no factor there...Big Ben has been out carousing and that is normal...nothing...until this tidbit...you know my affliction for country music, right...just so happens that the gal singer of Lady Antebellum, Hillary Scott, has been seen around with the QB...from the Pack, Aaron Rodgers...that's it, that's the sign...GB by 3...do not ever, never ever, bet on the NFL...

Did you watch the Spurs/Laker game last night?  Am I right or am I right?  Fisher wasn't in crunch time as LA fizzled at home...I smell a trade a comin'...

Very enjoyable college game with the Zags and Portland...tiny PG for Gonzaga is the son of John Stockton...looks like a baby out there, but he can play...

Idol...what was that?  In LA baby?  Purnt near a waste of time...

Friday, Friday, my favorite day of the week...

Comments

Popular Posts