Padres

My initial take on the new 2011 version of the Padres...not good...the strength of the '10 version is gone....that team was one game out of the predicted playoffs by this blogger...Adrian Gonzalez, Miguel Tejada, David Eckstein, Yorvit Torrealba, and their top two starting pitchers...filled in with lesser bodies...throw in a huge campaign of season tix push before all the changes...what I called blind faith...well, I'm not a happy guy...last year I said they'd be in the playoffs...this year competing with the DBacks, FOR LAST...sorry mam, just the facts...

Finally, the bad weather has hit this area...5 days of rain is the prediction...really is going to cut into my golf...Friday and Monday may be off...rats...but do need to practice my putting...just awful...

SDS hosts New Mexico this eve...another big game and a real test for sure...hey, the east coast scribes rave about the Big East, yet they have Kansas as the top dog...let's be real, the midwest is poor this year and they play very few good teams in their conference...the MWC is tougher...so I say...just watch the Big Dance and you'll see...

Is the middle east a mess, or what?

Just a so so Glee last night...do you watch the Wives of B Hills?  The dinner was a beaut....love the psychics...

Hump day?

Comments

Popular Posts