Not Yet

I keep talking about the demise of the Lakers...well...PDX it was your turn last night to take advantage of the LA plight...and you couldn't do it...unfortunately, it wasn't televised down here so all I can do is comment on what the scribes have said...dang...but it sounded like Kobe was Kobe...and also dang me...Fisher is playing with more pizzazz...dang me...

Are you watching the match play tourney in the PGA out in Tucson?  Wow, Tiger already out in 1st round...worked his way into an OT, and then hit a Crazy Horse type of shot into the cactus, and be bop a lula, she's done, baby...Lefty however, is alive and well...

It's amazing how stupid I am getting in my old age...I can't remember simple words and phrases...and my spelling, fugitabout it....we were at a wine party last night (again?) and someone asked who was my wife?  I told 'em the one with the pink eye and Bieber cut...what? 

OK, on the brighter side...we went to lunch yesterday at the beach...beautiful and 60 something...halibut sans...

The boys are talking a road trip to Phoenix some time next month...golf and cactus league games...

How spendy can a gallon of gas get?

I'm looking at my liquor cabinet and it seems like the Crown is evaporating...

I think this is the day that Libya falls...

Putt, putt, putt...

Comments

Popular Posts