I'm Not Lyin

I can't make this up...an ad in the Trib this am...Valentine's Day Special, Dental Implants $1495...say honey, do I have a present for you...

Your gurl Sarah is copyrighting her good name...forgot to sign her name on the document....

Kelsey Grammer just can't get married, again, fast enough...

Isn't the Bachelor a rerun?  Just who would want this guy, anyway?

Why isn't Aaron Rodgers going to Disneyland rather than Disneyworld?

ABC wants to set the record straight on Don Rumsfeld...he's not budging...I will read his new book...

Good scents, innocence...

The biggest fallout of the Sooper Bowl?  Your gurl Christina singing the national anthem...

Where is Kelly Clarkson?

Simon Cowell is X...don't miss him on Idol...so far...

The Cavs are at 25...whupped me easily...

Name the best hit of Justin Bieber...c'mon...or, just name one song he's sung...

It was 82* yesterday in El Cajon, where I golfed...I just may be the worst of all time...have been doing it for 48 years and have no clue how to hit an iron straight...

Just the facts mam...

Comments

Popular Posts