Happy Groundhog's Day

Hey, did your groundhog see his shadow?  With the over-abundance of sun here, he sure did...how about in your area?  I'm not real sure that I believe that scientific way of predicting the spring like onslaught...

And now the crowds erupt in violence in Egypt...there are pro-Mubarak people?  That sure seems strange...so when it is night here it is the day time there...so, we get the late reports...just don't know where this is going...

Have you made your bet on the Sooper Bowl yet?  It seems like it is split down the middle...the line has not changed at 2 1/2 for GB...which is the way I'm leaning...but never, ever, bet on the NFL...

The Blazers upset the Spurs!  LA had 40 big ones...and the other LA, barely beat Houston in OT...

OK, it's another MWC game in Colorado...SDS in another must win...at CSU, who has been playing well as of late...

Got new grips on my irons yesterday, Lamkin's...now that will straiten them up...

The snow in Chi-town...my oh my...

The Padres sent out a Q why I didn't re-up for season tix...it's not that hard to figure...Dr. C just can't make it here that often, and Marsh doesn't like 'em...her thing is, no runs...boring...and I'm not buying just 1 season tix...besides, the off season moves were horrible...figure they will fight it out with Ariz for the bottom...as you remember, I had SD picked for the top last year...not this one...bad business...

Carrie Underwood not nominated for ACM entertainer of the year?  What?  Who does this?  She's the best!

OK, this is all mindless drivel...

Comments

dws said…
Go to Scout.com and look at the Duck recruit class.
Crazy Horse said…
Anyone from the SD area?

Popular Posts