Finally, and a good thing?

Mubarak is supposedly stepping down this eve...and I ponder, "Is this a good thing?"  Hey, I know the protesters are united, but didn't this happen in Iran a few decades ago?  I have said this before, but if you have a dictator in power, there is but one way to change it up...revolution...let's hope that a democratic society evolves there...

Glee...is coming to San Diego...and we are there!  At the Sports Arena...later on of course...but you have to buy the tix now...and there has been an announcement about a Katy Perry one, too...should we go?

Say what you will, but the grouping of Martin Kaymer, Lee Westwood, and this fellar from the US, Tiger Woods, would be a great one to follow...they are in the Dubai...Golf Channel...

Do you watch any of the Big East hoops?  Sure seems like there are very good teams in that league...and they just beat each other up every game...not really sure who is the best...not like out here on this coast...

Your gurl Lindsey...does she get it?  I think she's a lot like your boy Charlie...they think it just doesn't apply to them...I watched an expose on Chas...he's been a mess for a long, long time...

If you can't say any thing good about the Padres management, don't say anything at all....well....................

As my old friend CC would say, why would anyone want to practice that swing...

Spring baseball is right around the corner and I lurve it...

Am I crazy or is this month flying by?

Comments

Popular Posts