The Worst

I saw this article on naming the worst players in the NBA...two idjets naming 14 or so guys who are clinging on for dear life in the league...what a waste of paper...the article is the worst...oops, I didn't say the worst coaches...anyhoo, speaking of the worst, the Jazz played dead last night against the Lakers...how about shelling out $450 a seat for that fiasco...

Tonight's the night...(Shirelles)...SDS at BYU...is it for real or for naught...

And the debate has begun...Pack or Steelers...the line stuck at 2 1/2 for GB...

As much as I am disappointed in the off season moves of the SD brass, I am excited about the oncoming season...unfortunately, just not for the Padres...really like Big League ball...

The Bolts have 17 picks in the upcoming draft...I expect a bunch of trades to move some of them...

Prez O speech?  Solid...I watched it on replay...

Off to the course...

Comments

Popular Posts