Times Change

With the tragedy in Tucson and so very close south of the border in Mexico...the meaning of life takes a real jolt...how do people trivialize it so, that they can decide to be the maker?  If you are a religious believer or not...how do these evil people get their do?  Is it a date in Hell?  Is it an eye for an eye?  Just how does humanity get even for the gruesome acts that seem to happen much too often?

You know in comparison, I talk about much less meaningful things...like the sport that many of us watch on a daily basis...

Politics...has it come to this country that there needs to be a security barrier for all the elected officials?  I have listened for countless hours to those who say it is needed...to those who are scared that they are also potential targets...that this internet thing has too easy a venue to spit out hatred...and to pass that word on...or...that some have said it would be too expensive to protect all those people...the times have changed, my good friends...it is a cost that must be made...sad...

OK, to the less mundane stuff of the world...bear with me...Seattle surprised me and everyone else with their marvelous V over N.O.....by the way, it is near impossible to repeat in the NFL....and, as I predicted, the Jets whupped, all right, just barely beat, the Colts...today?  My buffoonery continues...I have the Ravens over KC, and Philly over Green Bay...never, ever, bet on the NFL...

                                                      Peace...

Comments

Popular Posts