My guess

OK, the BSBCS championship is up for grabs....and all of us Ducks are sooooo excited....ESPN had us pegged all along...I had my doubts losing our QB to, of all places, 'Ol Miss...untested new guy taketh over...and coach Chip K shows why he is the most innovative in sport right now...changing a game that has been pretty much the same for the last 50 years...

To the game...I go back just one year ago to the Rose Bowl...where mighty Oregon got whupped by another big QB led team, Ohio St....the speed of the Ducks was pretty much neutralized by the power of the Buckeyes...thus my fear of Wisconsin slipping into the Big Game...however, the Badgers got beat in their bowl game...and, maybe, just maybe...I over analyzed those boys...

Get over to the East Coast lovers conference, the SEC...and their rep, Auburn...with their man-child QB Newton...who turned down mucho dinero from another school, to attend for free in Alabama...something smell here?  I digress...it is what it is...their offense has enough spunk to move the ball in a B- mode...the kicker is that Cam can get something out of nothing by packing the rock...their defense is A-...yup, that good...can they contain the speed...maybe...the defensive line is huge, strong, and pretty quick...

The Ducks...they just get better as the game goes on...basically wears the opponents out...the O is an A...the attack is all over the place, with speed everywhere...the D is a B-....really not that bad...the key here...is to stay off the field...if Auburn can control the ball and time...well....and oh by the way, the best coach in the game is Chip....

I originally thought this was going to be in the 40's...naw...only if it goes to OT...31-28, more like it...I see the Ducks scoring 10 in the last Q to pull it out....

I only speaketh the truth...

Comments

Popular Posts