Fun Blazers

Say what you will about whether PDX is the best in the NBA...they are not...but they are fun to watch, play with passion, run the floor, and are getting what they can from some undersized guys...AND...they seem to be good fellas, not bums...I especially lurved Rudy last night...and LA had a very solid night...and outside of some lazy D by their guards, they have shown improvement in that area, too....coach Nate has done a much better job...I got to watch the Blazers the last 2 nights...
I can't think of a team that has been hit by the injury bug more than them...Oden, BRoy, JoeP, and now MCamby...and the other guy?  The other big guy?  Can't remember his name...

Torrey Pines hosts the tour next week...both Lefty and Tiger are in...you can imagine the buzz about it...I plan on going out with about 25 grand others...you get to see them play 2 or 3 holes...there is a huge crowd following 'em...

I'm making stuffed french toast this am, any takers?

Comments

Popular Posts