The Best

When I see the best, I need to write about it...it was no match...for a number of reasons...however, the number one was the scoring machine of BYU, JIMMER FREDETTE...easily the best player I've seen this year...who led the Cougars over the Aztecs on their own arena...it's now 10 of the last 11 there...the other points, SDS offense against the zone was turrible...and why the Aztecs didn't double Jimmer???  If you haven't, try to follow him...they don't have enough weapons to win it all, but just one game...you bet...and the next Q, can he do the Pro's?  I'm not sure about his D...they play mostly zone...BUT...he is 6' 2"...I'm not sure he is big enough to be a 2...def not a PG...he will be drafted...

And for you who are asking about my golf game...my drives are pretty good, my irons are real good, my chipping is better, and my putting...3 putt six times...guess where I'm going today?  Thanks for asking...

Snowfall on the east coast...gots to admit it is pretty to watch...just not a factor down here...lucky it missed all the playoff games...

Are you watching Idol?  Kind of the same stuff...BUT...Aerosmith's SteveN Tyler and JLo are a welcome change...Tyler is great and I watch the show to see his reactions...very quick wit...

The Farmer's starts today out at Torrey...real interested about Tiger and Lefty...

Comments

Popular Posts