American Idol

I like the new panel...much better than the previous regime...Steven Tyler is a huge breath of fresh air...and funny...JLo was just fine...I didn't miss the mess they had last year...and it's all about the panel anyway, isn't it?  Yea, dawg...

SDS escaped a gallant effort by the Air Force, who played as well as they could...great game plan that stretched out the Aztecs as far as they could...still...20 straight...and the biggest game thus far on the horizon...at BYU next Wednesday...the test of the season...really looking forward to it...

Have I been telling you about the demise of the Lakers...another drop at Dallas, who had lost 6 straight themselves...Fisher is out of whack...slow M-O-T-I-O-N...in fact, he is slower than your QB fav, Favre...PDX whupped (?) the Kings in OT...horrible officiating, by the way...I can't get fined for saying what is the truth...which I always tell...

NFL...the line in each game has risen to 3 1/2...

Enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts