50 %

Again...I get only half of them right...good lord, the Packers looked like a million bucks as they thoroughly destroyed the hapless Falcons...and what's with the prevent D Atlanta ran?  NOBODY does that anymore...I can remember way back when we went to a Duck/BYU game that the Cougars had no chance of winning and Oregon went into the prevent...and got picked apart...in the 70's....I have never forgot it...boo Falcons...
And...Pitt is super tough...great game...major hitting...
OK...today...Seattle over Chi-town...I know I changed my mind on this...and SD over...oops, we're not in it...and NE over the audacious Jets...enough of the garbage that the NY team throws out...

Huuuuggggeee win at New Mexico for the Aztecs!  19 in a row and counting...
USD, on the other hand, is perfectly awful, in their home loss to USF...

The pick six was hit for $116,000 yesterday at Santa Anita...not by me...

Do you like your Golden Globes?  Always nice to see the pretty people looking sleek in their tuxes and their $200 grand dresses...Well, it's on the boob tube this pm...

Us?  We are off to Julian to pick up a pie and shop around...the weather is beautiful and off we go...

Comments

Popular Posts