My Take

Hey, I just want a great game...and if , history is just that...it will be a very close game...BUT...I'm not sold on the ability of Coach Riley to get his men up...so...he has to control the ball...take an early lead, that the Ducks seem to give...and then have 15 play series and hold on for dear life...BUT...sorry Beav fans, I don't think he has that type of control...and...the speed, confidence, innovation of the Ducks will be too much...
And, I'm going to say it again...I want a great game...

As I have told you earlier, the Padres continue their fire sale...AGonzo is gone...is Heath Bell that far behind?  Sad, really...
Well, we are definitely Cali folk now...got our licenses and registered the cars...wow, first test I've taken in about 40 years...they confiscated the plates and destroyed the Oregon licenses...they seemed to take great joy in it, too...what?
The Blazers have now lost 6 in a row...I'm not telling you anything you don't know...a change in the works?
We bought ourselves new comfort bikes for Xmas yesterday...they are beauts...have you looked at what they have out there?  Cool stuff...
The Senate conservatives have already started their sabotage of Prez O...remember the taxing of the rich?  They blocked it this am...
Now, this is the 1st time I am picking the Auburn Tigers to get beat...by the Gamecocks, I tell you...so...if all is well in Corvallis, that throws TCU in the mix...maybe...the BSBCS would be a trying to get somebody else there...
I just want a great game...

Comments

dws said…
Well not a great game by the Ducks. According to my son, they planned it that way. Darron Thomas did not carry the ball once and only threw quick passes. They were saving him for the next game and so didn't really run they're option game. Hope thats true. They will need to eliminate fumbles and penalties before the bigtime.
Crazy Horse said…
Totally agree...if he carried the ball ever...he'd still be running! Riley is horrible...show some balls and score a TD...YOU GOT NUTTIN TO LOSE...

Popular Posts