Life Change

Hey, I am telling you the truth...when we had our little baby boy, 30 years ago, it changed our lives...it was the best and still is...the good Dr. Cris gets to celebrate his day, today...

I've been thinking about getting an electric car, but don't know where we would plug it in to charge it up...

So I tried to pick the winners of the Division 1 bowl games...good God, I have no clue...

The only sure thing in the lives of the stars is that sooner or later they will get a divorce...but they will get one, or two, or three...

The Golden Globe nominees were announced...were you like me, you got goosebumps?

Speaking of that sort of, Glee was nominated, and my fav new singer, Lea Michele...wish she would release an album of her stuff...

A new Fockers film due out next week...I know we'll see it on the big screen...

Hey Oregonians, they are predicting a week of rain here...yup, a full week!

I am digging this version of Survivor...

Are you watching the Sing Off on NBC?  Good stuff, and I really dig the older gentlemen and their back up sound...

Where's the snow?

Comments

Popular Posts