For Real

This San Diego St. hoop team is for real...trouncing the inept USD squad...so athletic and a stud power guy in Leonard...
Geez, I saw where the Ducks played Willamette...what?
UNLV got beat on the road...surprised me...
Can anyone stop Duke this season?
When do the conference  games begin?

With all the turmoil in Haiti, the conservatives sent over your gurl Sarah...what?
Talked to a guy last night at the office party (?) who swears by your gurl Sarah, and apparently his gurl...says what this country needs is somebody who isn't blessed with all the intelligence that guys like Prez O and Prez Clinton have....need somebody who is down to earth...well, I told him, that's your gurl...I can't make this up...this story is for real...

With all the Christmas spirit around here, I have also been very aware of the Hanukkah presence in our hood...makes me wonder where the Festivus people are...have seen lit trees, outside lights, Xmas signs, gads of Xmas promotions, Xmas cookies, menorahs, diff types of Jewish foods, as I ponder, what about for the rest of us?

Happy Festivus to all of you!

Comments

Popular Posts